IBSA intends to maintain a market leader position through a commitment to the following principles:
- A long-term commitment to research and development including the investigation and evaluation of emerging technologies and world’s best practice. IBSA constantly monitors and reviews its vision and strategic direction to ensure it continues to the leading edge.
- A commitment to open standards, proven technology and proven methodology to ensure that all solutions are robust, reliable and flexible.
- A commitment to maintaining our independence. IBSA chooses the best technology for the project at hand and is not obliged to use products from any single vendor.
- A long-term commitment to being a total solutions provider. As is evidenced by our corporate structure, this involves providing clients with an “end-to-end” solution encompassing all aspects of the technology solution.
- A commitment to employing the best professionals who have a proven track record. All professional staff have a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- A strategy of building the value of IBSA through the establishment of solid long-term partnerships, with customers who are leaders in their fields. These relationships transcend the mere provision of products and services, extending to strategic business partnerships.
- Corporate responsibility as it extends to equal opportunity employment, environmental responsibility and giving back to the community through our industry development, charitable fund and Not-for-Profit practice.