As a Microsoft Partner, we have a dedicated team of Microsoft Certified SharePoint professionals that provide services covering end-to-end delivery. Our experience is comprehensive and has been gained from clients as diverse as Tennis Australia, Plan Australia and the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development’s 80,000 user intranet.
Our SharePoint implementations have included:
- Corporate intranet and extranet portal sites
- Project management sites and
- Team collaboration sites
- Cloud based hybrid SharePoint implementations
The IBSA Difference: Our expertise extends beyond mere SharePoint implementation:
- Blended Experience: . We have over a decade of experience in the practical management of technical projects and we have deep technical expertise, especially in the Microsoft technology stack. We bring this blend of management and technical capability to every engagement
- Flexibility and Speed: An Agile process, the ability to perform activities in parallel and provide you more options
- Value for Money: Our holistic approach delivers for a lower ‘total project cost’ because it is supported by an integrated multi-disciplinary team. We eliminate much overhead and enable parallel tasking while maximising the qualitative outcomes. Our team features:
- User Experience (UX) capability
- A unique methodology that integrates UX, Information Architecture, Visual Design, SharePoint
- Project governance & proven methodology
- Rigorous quality regime to guarantee a quality outcome.
- Comprehensive capability to support related activities such as integration, custom development, commissioning and support.
Services to Assist You
We are able to assist with all aspects of the strategy development, planning, design, implementation and support of SharePoint Solutions. Some of the services we offer to assist include:
Our methodology is proven from engagements covering a range of industries and complexities. It delivers:
- Best practice based on Microsoft guidelines and our Knowledge Base compiled from numerous and diverse engagements
- Comprehensive documentation and exemplar templates
- Solid planning and design
- Accelerated development
- Reduced risk and robust mitigation strategies.
We have developed our approach to be flexible enough to cater for the varying needs of your implementation, be it of Basic, Intermediate or Advanced complexity.
Some of the tools developed by us or adopted by us from Microsoft, the community and commercial providers include:
- Development Tools
- Packaging Tools
- Customisation Tools
- Content Authoring Tools
- Content Deployment Tools
- Migration Tools
- Testing Tools
- Accessibility Tools
- Source Control Tools
Some clients we’ve provided these services to: